The vision for this program is to provide a place for parents to learn, grow and develop awareness and skills that will benefit their families now and for generations to come.
Parenting Classes are on Tuesdays from 9am – 11am.
- Session 1: Vision and Values for Your Family
- Session 2: Bonding and Development
- Session 3: Safety and Supervision
- Session 4: Health, Nutrition and Routines
- Session 5: Behaviour Management and Discipline
- Session 6: Discipline and Self-Worth
- Session 7: First Aid and CPR
"Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
The heart of the Men’s Program is to see fathers start out their fathering roles on the right foot. For those who are already a father it is to provide encouragement and support. Our desire is to provide you with resources and insights that will help you be a better dad.
*We are excited to announce a new addition to the Centre's staff: Dave Drabiuk is now our Men's Program leader! As of January 3, 2018 the program will be changed to Wednesdays from 4 - 5:30pm. Welcome Dave!