March 17, 2020
To Those We Serve and to Those Who Support:
As information and efforts to contain the coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, the Belleville Pregnancy and Family Care Centre and its satellites (Pregnancy and Family Care of Quinte West and Anchor of Hope Pregnancy and Family Care Centre) remain committed to the safety and well-being of its clients, staff, and community.
As of March 17, 2020 the Centres will be closed for a period of two weeks. At the end of this period we will re-evaluate and communicate with you our dates for re-opening.
We understand that COVID-19 can add to stress that some may already be experiencing because of an unexpected pregnancy, material needs, or post-abortion stress. We are still here for you!
If you are in need, please contact the Centre by texting 613-969-7866 or emailing email@example.com. One of our team members will respond quickly. We will work out ways that we can still offer support and information you need. You are not alone. We are here for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Centre open? In efforts to contain the COVID-19 virus, the Belleville Pregnancy and Family Care Centre will be closed until March 31, 2020. We are still here to help. We will do our best to support you in whatever ways we can during this time.
- Can I access support from the Centre? Yes, you can text us at 613-969-7866 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are classes/programs still running? All classes and programs have been suspended until further notice.
- What type of support is available to me? Options support, post abortion care, peer support (Virtual meetings will be hosted through Microsoft Teams. To make an appointment, text 613-969-7866 or email email@example.com), and material support (diapers, wipes, formula).
- I need diapers, wipes, or formula, can you help me? Yes, depending on availability. Contact us to confirm and arrange pick up. **If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or have been in close contact with someone suspected of being infected with COVID-19, please wait to pick up your items.**
- Are you still accepting donations? Due to the risk of contamination, we are unable to accept clothing, toys, and baby items at this time. We are however, accepting diapers, baby wipes, and formula. If you wish to donate, please contact us to arrange a drop off time. **If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or have been in close contact with someone suspected of being infected with COVID-19, please wait to drop off your donations.**. As always, we greatly appreciate the support of our donors.